- An evergreen Mexican shrub with sweet-scented white flowers, grown as an ornamental.
More example sentences
- Choisya ternata, family Rutaceae
- Finding the plants was a problem in a country where the flower palette is either annuals (too high-maintenance) or choisyas, hydrangeas and perhaps the odd gaura, according to Henrietta.
- We have two choisyas - one light green the other dark green - which we chose for the north-facing fence.
- I have a shrub in my garden that I think is choisya.
named after Jacques D. Choisy (1799–1859), Swiss botanist.
More definitions of choisyaDefinition of choisya in:
- The US English dictionary