- A point of congestion or blockage: the tunnel is a choke point at rush hourMore example sentences
- And all other things aside, it's nice for a superpower to have some troops on the ground at the choke point of the world's oil supply.
- We succeeded in localizing the site of the choke point and defining the nature of the stenosis, i.e., whether due to fixed narrowing by tumor compression or to dynamic collapse by weakened cartilages.
- To our knowledge, this is the first clinical study to investigate the management of airway stenosis focusing on the choke point as the primary site for the accurate placement of stents in humans.
More definitions of choke pointDefinition of choke point in:
- The US English dictionary