(also choo-choo train)
- A child’s word for a railway train or locomotive.More example sentences
- And there's always the smell of apples, just like in the country when I was little and used to think I was a choo-choo train, running through the fields of corn and chugging up the hill to the orchard.
- Come on ride the train; it's the choo-choo train!
- The grandfather was dressed as a choo-choo train bound for Wonderland.
early 20th century (originally US): imitative.
More definitions of choo-chooDefinition of choo-choo in:
- The US English dictionary