- A restaurant that specializes in steaks, chops, and similar fare.More example sentences
- Slices of meat the size of individual portions, they were in their way forerunners of hamburgers, served up to busy city dwellers in the London chophouses that proliferated from the 1690s onwards.
- As at any respectable chophouse, the menu is chock-full of opulent side dishes.
- Betty and I sat down at one of the many tables in the chophouse.
More definitions of chophouseDefinition of chophouse in:
- The US English dictionary