- Each of a pair of small, thin, tapered sticks of wood, ivory, or plastic, held together in one hand and used as eating utensils especially by the Chinese and the Japanese.More example sentences
- There are metal forks and spoons, melamine Chinese spoons and plastic chopsticks.
- Japanese chopsticks are too thin and Chinese chopsticks are hardly shaped at all.
- Also, never tap the bowls on the table with chopsticks as many Chinese believe only beggars do this.
More definitions of chopstickDefinition of chopstick in:
- The US English dictionary