- Relating to or denoting fused chorionic and allantoic membranes around a fetus.More example sentences
- Four, 10 to 15 day old embryonated chicken eggs were each inoculated via dropped chorioallantoic membranes with 0.1 mL of sample and incubated at 37 deg C as described by Senne.
- These differ from the chorioallantoic placentae of placentals, however, in that they have no villi, which effectively reduces the intimacy of contact between fetus and mother.
- Whenever possible, isolation via the propagation of virus on chorioallantoic membranes of chicken embryos should be used as the definitive diagnosis of choice.
More definitions of chorioallantoicDefinition of chorioallantoic in:
- The US English dictionary