noun (plural same or choroid plexuses)
- A network of blood vessels in each ventricle of the brain, producing the cerebrospinal fluid.More example sentences
- Protruding into this horn of the lateral ventricle, through the choroid fissure, is the choroid plexus of the temporal horn, lying just lateral to the fimbria of the hippocampus.
- The ventricles each contain a choroid plexus that secretes cerebrospinal fluid.
- Intraventricular meningiomas are rare but typically occur around the choroid plexus in the trigone of the lateral ventricles.
More definitions of choroid plexusDefinition of choroid plexus in:
- The US English dictionary