nounUS • informal
- A very enthusiastic eater.More example sentences
- The Calgary chapter of the Slow Food Movement, an international collection of food types and chowhounds dedicated to small artisan producers, organic food and culinary pleasure generally, is picking up steam.
- Other entrepreneurs who were present were either chowhounds or friends of chowhounds.
- But when we still hadn't seen him on Friday, we began to worry, as he is quite a chowhound and always comes back for food.
More definitions of chowhoundDefinition of chowhound in:
- The US English dictionary