- Purity or intensity of colour.More example sentences
- The guppy is sexually dichromatic, with males being genetically polymorphic for color patches that vary in hue, chroma, reflectivity, size, number, and location on their body.
- Newman uses chroma to animate and differentiate forms.
- While chroma tends to be faint and fugitive in Bell's early sculptures, a selection of recent works at Jacobson Howard was downright colorful.
late 19th century: from Greek khrōma 'colour'.
More definitions of chromaDefinition of chroma in:
- The US English dictionary