- A visible record (such as a graph) showing the result of separating the components of a mixture by chromatography.More example sentences
- The adhesive was first tested to determine that it was not alcohol soluble and did not contain chemicals that would react with the vanillin reagent used to visualize terpenes in the chromatograms of the isolated trichome samples.
- The same peak kept showing up in chromatograms, one after another.
- Extracts of material from New Zealand dating back to a meteor impact 65 million years - during the Cretaceous-Tertiary, K-T - period were thought to contain fullerenes because of intriguing peaks in their chromatograms.
More definitions of chromatogramDefinition of chromatogram in:
- The US English dictionary