- Leather tanned with chromium salts.More example sentences
- Ask for the really thick chrome leather, and not the very thin suede that is on ballroom dance shoes.
- The chrome leather soles (the ‘fuzzy bottoms’) just are not waterproof, and are designed for indoor use only.
- In the case of chrome leather, it can be degraded with ease, because the tanning agent is completely bound to the collagen by the action of tanning.
More definitions of chrome leatherDefinition of chrome leather in:
- The US English dictionary