- The chemical element of atomic number 24, a hard white metal used in stainless steel and other alloys. (Symbol: Cr)More example sentences
- The metal can be, for example, titanium, tantalum, chromium, aluminium or tungsten.
- However, nickel alloys containing chromium, titanium and aluminum will form a thin oxide film.
- The most common of the special elements added to cast iron are nickel, chromium, copper and molybdenum.
More definitions of chromiumDefinition of chromium in:
- The US English dictionary