Entry from US English dictionary
Definition of chromotherapy in English:
Another term for color therapy.
- Color therapy, which is also called chromotherapy or colorology, is an alternative treatment that involves therapeutic uses of color.
- Hydrotherapy, chromotherapy, mud baths and massage are also utilized to assist the body in the healing process.
- Instead of traditional medical techniques, Spiritists use such practices as past-lives therapy, dispossession and exorcism therapies, acupuncture, chromotherapy, yoga therapy, and homeopathy.
- chromotherapist noun
- Example sentences
- Yet, certain professionals, such as chromotherapists (therapists who use color for medical purposes), believe color affects us so powerfully that subjecting patients to different colored lights has curative qualities for their various ailments.
- It is therefore prescribed in stress management by chromotherapists.
- It is being scientifically proven by chromotherapists that color therapy does work.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.