noun[mass noun] North American
- A gambling game played with dice.More example sentences
- I found a chuck-a-luck game online and have a question about how the odds change when betting two numbers.
- Chuck-A-Luck (also called Bird Cage) is becoming popular once again, and several casinos have a chuck-a-luck game, but it is usually found in the slot machine area rather than with the table games.
- The only material difference between grand hazard and chuck-a-luck is in the layout: the grand hazard layout is more complex and provides spaces for wagering on odd or even, high or low, triples (called raffles), and any number the dice may total, from 4 to 17.
More definitions of chuck-a-luckDefinition of chuck-a-luck in:
- The US English dictionary