- The practice of establishing a core of Christian worshippers in a parish, with the intention that they should develop into a thriving congregation: plans for evangelism and church planting are being drawn upMore example sentences
- But where creation-based methods have been employed, both evangelism and church planting ministries are proving successful in situations where other methods have failed.
- In response, an early form of church planting was attempted.
- Furthermore, their aggressive church planting protected them from becoming stagnant.
More definitions of church plantingDefinition of church planting in:
- The US English dictionary