- The annual percentage rate at which customers stop subscribing to a service or employees leave a job: the churn rate for cable is much higher than that for satellite services the staff turnover or ‘churn rate’ is about 1 per centMore example sentences
- Satellite providers like to tout numbers that show the churn rate for cable is much higher than that for satellite services.
- Sales of the new digital service increased 25%, while the churn rate among digital customers dropped 13%, officials say.
- ‘The numbers were shocking - some telcos had a 70 percent annual churn rate,’ says Schroeck.
More definitions of churn rateDefinition of churn rate in:
- The US English dictionary