- 1Cinematographic: a cine cameraMore example sentences
- The video statement looked like it had been filmed on a cine camera.
- Cleland took his cine camera and filmed the army parade.
- He recorded on his cine camera some of the sights that the family enjoyed.
- 1.1chiefly Indian Relating to cinema: a cine actorMore example sentences
- The brand equity of Indian cine stars extends overseas.
- In future, he sees nearly all cine complexes going digital.
- In such a situation, instead of trying to gather political support, the cine artists should apologise to the producers ' chamber.
More definitions of cineDefinition of cine in:
- The US English dictionary