noun (plural circuitries)[mass noun]
- 1Electric circuits collectively: solid state circuitryMore example sentences
- The source uses two or more electrodes for ionization and control, and solid state circuitry for operation.
- Tunable lasers are fabricated using complex methods and require sophisticated and integrated control circuitry.
- Intelligence is quick feedback that miniature circuitry enables.
- 1.1A circuit or system of circuits performing a particular function in an electronic device: switching circuitryMore example sentences
- Designers will have to put the necessary circuitry in their handheld devices.
- Electronic circuitry surrounding the sensors amplifies and processes the neuron signals, which are extremely weak.
- Instead of film, the camera has electronic circuitry like a video camera.
More definitions of circuitryDefinition of circuitry in:
- The US English dictionary