- The citizens of a place regarded collectively: the legal obligations of the citizenryMore example sentences
- All of a sudden a cry went up, in the ancient tradition of alerting the local citizenry and raising the alarm.
- The wealth of nations will reside in that citizenry, and its commitment to education, training and lifelong learning.
- The modern state is one based on citizenry, on a constitution impartial to all, on a system without patronage.
More definitions of citizenryDefinition of citizenry in:
- The US English dictionary