1A glassy yellow variety of quartz.
- The next few pockets yielded only dark blue apatite and clear to smoky to pale citrine quartz.
- Before nightfall, the group had seen amethyst, citrine, imperial topaz, aquamarine, tourmaline, and even alexandrite.
- You will need a solar stone, such as citrine, yellow topaz, carnelian or yellow tiger's eye.
1.1A light greenish-yellow.
- From verdant wallpaper murals to heaving citrine bodices, the imported hues of conquered cultures saturate.
- Below them a sumptuous overspill of nasturtiums distends from the orange blazon of their open flowers, and then from the horned bright outbursts of their incipient bloom, to the citrine pallor of their unfolding buds.
- Waves of applause greeted a cinched blue silk jacket with a shawl collar scattered with silver embroidery, worn over a citrine skirt in mille-feuille layers of stiff organdie.
Definition of citrine in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.