- (In some cities) an official directing the administration of a city.More example sentences
- They tend, like the city manager quoted above, to see their communities as government property to be managed.
- I serve as the city manager and, like other public officials across the United States, I have in the last three years paid much greater attention to emergency response issues than ever before.
- Contentions by opponents that the measure will cover about 200 workers citywide were bolstered by a short report released by the city manager last month.
More definitions of city managerDefinition of city manager in:
- The US English dictionary