noun• informal , • derogatory
- A person with the sophistication and values generally associated with urban dwellers: he cultivated the image of cool-as-ice City slicker the false promises of city slickersMore example sentences
- ‘Our motto is to have something for all at the show, so whether you're the city slicker or rural dweller or a child there's sure to be something to whet your appetite,’ Mary explained.
- If you are the city slicker and have just two or three days to go on vacation, you have ‘weekend wanderer’ tours, which give all info about places you can visit within two or three days.
- If you're a total city slicker, try converting your back porch, garage or basement into a ‘barn.’
More definitions of city slickerDefinition of city slicker in:
- The US English dictionary