adjective & adverb
- Extending throughout a city: [as adjective]: a citywide computer network [as adverb]: sales citywide reached a four-year highMore example sentences
- Officials see a citywide wireless network as a potential revenue source, a way to bridge the digital divide and a means of attracting tourists.
- Businesses might also pay a little extra to have a secure portion of the citywide network for their own use, he said.
- The problem is that local banks are now busy establishing their own network, without time to consider a complete citywide ATM network.
More definitions of citywideDefinition of citywide in:
- The US English dictionary