- A covering or coating on a structure or material: timber claddingMore example sentences
- From its origins as a cheap and functional building material, steel cladding has, over the years, gradually become known for its aesthetic potential.
- The interiors contain no drywall or plaster, and exterior cladding comprises cedar shingles and plywood.
- Materials such as dry stone walls and non-varnished timber cladding will be used to give a natural look and feel to the building, which takes full advantage of the exceptional site.
More definitions of claddingDefinition of cladding in:
- The US English dictionary