Definition of clairaudience in English:
The supposed faculty of perceiving, as if by hearing, what is inaudible: his clairaudience enabled him to overhear the enemy’s debates
More example sentences
- The mediums demonstrated every variety of psychic power from clairvoyance and clairaudience to telekinesis and telepathy.
- Jesus and the other prophets in the Old and New Testaments received their visions and messages through clairvoyance and clairaudience.
- My devotees may spontaneously experience but do not practice clairvoyance, clairaudience, astral projection, and mind-reading.
clairaudient adjective& noun
- Example sentences
- And although most experienced clairaudients can keep up with the pace, sometimes the thoughts of the spirits come in so quickly that the clairaudient can miss part of the message.
- Through his well-developed clairvoyant and clairaudient abilities, Gurudeva sometimes saw and communicated with inner-world beings.
- Upon receiving clairaudient transmissions from the angels, Victoria would go frequently to the Native American sacred ground of Lake Bonneville.
Definition of clairaudience in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan