- A hammer with one side of the head split and curved, used for extracting nails.More example sentences
- They just do not do anything for me artistically speaking, being about as exciting as a claw hammer or a nail gun.
- For instance, there's the double-claw hammer used by woodworkers and carpenters to pull up nails with more ease than a single claw hammer.
- The daughter was using a claw hammer to do the job, and because the hammer was small and the ground was hard, the job was going very slowly.
More definitions of claw hammerDefinition of claw hammer in:
- The US English dictionary