noun[mass noun] ( • trademark in the US)
- A method of film animation using adjustable clay figures and stop-motion photography.More example sentences
- The characters in this live-action film resemble claymation figures, which gives the film a surreal aura of detachment.
- She put together a class for my brothers and me and a few friends, and every Tuesday we'd do a new type of animated film: stop motion, drawn, claymation, and eventually live action.
- Now, it has strengthened the ties not only between computer animation and traditional claymation, but also with real-time puppetry.
More definitions of claymationDefinition of claymation in:
- The US English dictionary