- An environment free from dust and other contaminants, used chiefly for the manufacture of electronic components.More example sentences
- They also boast facilities like clean rooms where dust particles are filtered out so hard drives can be opened up without contamination.
- Carry out the actual assembly process of optical instruments in a clean, dry environment such as a clean room or under a laminar flow hood.
- The answer is to have a clean room environment - both tool chain and operating system - that the user has created and knows is free of compromises.
More definitions of clean roomDefinition of clean room in:
- The US English dictionary