- 1Having unclouded, bright eyes: a handsome, clear-eyed young manMore example sentences
- She is a clear-eyed, athletic woman in her forties and one of the few certified tree-climbing teachers in the country.
- He was a good-looking kid, six-two or six-three, clear-eyed, with an easy smile.
- 1.1Having a shrewd understanding and no illusions: he was clear-eyed about the film industryMore example sentences
- It's a more clear-eyed assessment of the realities of the situation there.
- You have to make a clear-eyed assessment of the disaster's impact on your business over the next year.
- A committed writer since the mid-1960s, she has been equally clear-eyed about the publishing world, a world that has only recently brought her the full measure of respect long accorded her by serious readers.
More definitions of clear-eyedDefinition of clear-eyed in:
- The US English dictionary