Alert and thinking logically and coherently: he was finally clear-headed enough to make some sort of decision clear-headed analysis
More example sentences
- To one long-time friend, I am a very clear-headed, logical person.
- My thanks to the many alert and obviously clear-headed readers who spotted the error and were kind enough to e-mail me.
- They have to be clear-headed, alert and attentive to the other's responses.
- Example sentences
- His rehearsals are models of clear-headedness and professional courtesy - he effortlessly commands respect.
- I hope I would have had the courage and clear-headedness to act as those ordinary, amazing passengers did.
- Given that, I think the book is a pretty good balance between sycophancy and clear-headedness.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: clear-headed
Definition of clear-headed in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.