- Thinking clearly and sensibly: a clear-sighted sense of what is appropriateMore example sentences
- He provides a clear-sighted and sensible guide for anyone who finds himself in the media spotlight.
- That prime ministerial statement had no vision; nor did it have any clear-sighted sense of purpose.
- The information on this site is fairly clear-sighted.
- More example sentences
- She is known equally for her outspokenness and her high ideals; she is full of common sense and clear-sightedness; she expresses herself with biting humour.
- Among my patients are some refugees, most of them people of intelligence, drive, and clear-sightedness.
- His commitment to independence and clear-sightedness have made him take great risks, the consequences of which he has been made to feel while at the same time experiencing enormous response from widely divergent quarters.
More definitions of clear-sightedDefinition of clear-sighted in:
- The US English dictionary