- A control for the aperture of a camera lens or similar device which clicks into position at certain standard settings.More example sentences
- A roof prism design, it features central focusing, click stop adjustable eyepiece diopter, and nicely contoured push/pull eyecups.
- The tripod socket rotates with positive click stops so it can be positioned comfortably.
- This one doesn't do that and windage and elevation have strong, positive click stops making adjustment easier.
More definitions of click stopDefinition of click stop in:
- The US English dictionary