Definition of clicker in English:
1A device which clicks.
- Are the clickers very poor signal transmission devices with an extremely high error rate?
- In New York, they x rayed my shoes but ignored my digital clicker, cell phone, digital camera and assorted electronics.
- The mouse features the standard two clickers, a scroll wheel on the top, along with three extra buttons for scrolling and task switching.
1.1chiefly North American A remote control keypad.
- So you aren't going to use a clicker to change channels.
- Sherri shrugged, picked up the clicker and flicked it off as the animated Mount'n Man was trying to out-run a swarm of angry cartoon bees.
- After grabbing the clicker he sat beside her on the couch.
Words that rhyme with clickerbicker, dicker, flicker, kicker, liquor, nicker, picker, pricker, shicker, slicker, snicker, sticker, ticker, tricker, vicar, whicker, Wicca, wicker
Definition of clicker in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.