Definition of clicker in English:
1A device which clicks.
- Are the clickers very poor signal transmission devices with an extremely high error rate?
- In New York, they x rayed my shoes but ignored my digital clicker, cell phone, digital camera and assorted electronics.
- The mouse features the standard two clickers, a scroll wheel on the top, along with three extra buttons for scrolling and task switching.
1.1chiefly North American A remote control keypad.
- So you aren't going to use a clicker to change channels.
- Sherri shrugged, picked up the clicker and flicked it off as the animated Mount'n Man was trying to out-run a swarm of angry cartoon bees.
- After grabbing the clicker he sat beside her on the couch.
Definition of clicker in:
- US English dictionary