- Denoting a computer system in which a central server provides data to a number of networked workstations: a client-server networkMore example sentences
- Within three years, fewer than 100 people invented computer networking, client-server computing, graphical user interfaces, and laser printing.
- He is interested in computer architecture and client-server systems.
- This will make it possible to run three-tiered client-server on all Linux servers, eliminating our aging HP-UX hardware.
More definitions of client-serverDefinition of client-server in:
- The US English dictionary