- A doctor having direct contact with patients rather than being involved with theoretical or laboratory studies.More example sentences
- Can we apply the results from this group of Australian general practitioners to clinicians around the world?
- We are confident that our menu will help frontline clinicians and patients in practice.
- This could be even more useful to clinicians and patients and has the potential to change health care across the world.
More definitions of clinicianDefinition of clinician in:
- The US English dictionary