A person who makes and repairs clocks and watches.
More example sentences
- This variety only appears chaotic if we assume that Roxbury makers functioned as traditional clockmakers.
- A clockmaker had prepared plans for a timepiece for one of the kings of France.
- A high-end performance of fine mechanics is executed, which will appeal to the clockmaker in every Swiss.
- More example sentences
- It would not be surprising if Cannon had moved either from carpentry into clockmaking or clockmaking into carpentry.
- Here he kept his technological objects and here he practised the arts of turning, surveying, clockmaking and cabinetmaking.
- A small anvil and riveting hammer are of the types used in clockmaking and were made in Lancashire.
Definition of clockmaker in:
- The US English dictionary