- 1A large, heavy shoe: size-fourteen clodhoppersMore example sentences
- ‘Well, if that's true,’ she replied, ‘then what exactly do those clodhoppers say about you?’
- Okay okay, I'm sorry, now can we go before Kenny starts hacking at my shins with his clodhoppers again?
- She sees corporate apathy in size - 12 clodhoppers.
- 2A foolish, awkward, or clumsy person: the other students looked very young and I felt like a clodhopperMore example sentences
- But the study of literature should be left to clodhoppers.
- Slice the Finals up any way you like, but the Nets, Pistons, Celtics, and the rest of the Eastern clodhoppers stand little or no chance of instilling fear in the Lakers.
- The exercise is designed to separate the dim from the deft, the brains from the buffoons, the clever from the clodhoppers.
More definitions of clodhopperDefinition of clodhopper in:
- The US English dictionary