- 1A person or thing that clogs something: pore-cloggersMore example sentences
- I looked at the menu again and it quite clearly said you could purchase individual portions of bacon, sausage, fried eggs, beans and the usual cholesterol cloggers.
- But the donuts themselves are artery cloggers and aesthetically a mess, I think.
- Hair is a common bathroom drain clogger.
- 2British • informal A footballer who habitually fouls other players when tackling: I was a right clogger, always kicking peopleMore example sentences
- Calderwood, to his credit, admires quick and classy defenders as opposed to the kind of cloggers who reduce football to its lowest common denominator.
- It never will be so long as we have people like Wilkinson running our game who prefer cloggers to artists.
- Titans DTs Robaire Smith and Albert Haynesworth are cloggers who have to slow Lewis down before he reaches the second level.
- 3A person who makes clogs.More example sentences
- "Grandad" was Walter Hurst of Hindley, who later had six cloggers and a shoe repairer working for him.
- Unlike the clogger, the village craftsman used a great deal of sycamore.
More definitions of cloggerDefinition of clogger in:
- The US English dictionary