- (Of a garment) fitting tightly and showing the contours of the body.More example sentences
- A close-fitting garment, tightened by laces and reinforced with stays to shape the body from the hips to the breasts.
- Never ride in cold weather with tight boots or shoes, nor close-fitting gloves.
- She wore a light-colored, close-fitting dress with a lace bib-collar, a strand of pearls and a solemn expression.
More definitions of close-fittingDefinition of close-fitting in:
- The US English dictionary