- The last date by which something must be submitted for consideration, especially a job application: the closing date for applications is 1 DecemberMore example sentences
- Closing dates for university admission and closing dates for scholarship applications were different for each institution, as also the place from where you could get the application material.
- December 20 is the closing date for entries and January 5 is the closing date for application forms to be sent in.
- Once the closing date for applications has been specified it must be kept.
More definitions of closing dateDefinition of closing date in:
- The US English dictionary