- The price of a security at the end of the day’s business in a financial market.More example sentences
- We calculated returns using both bid prices and closing prices and found only minor difference in our results.
- You get to buy those international funds at outdated prices because they are priced at their home market's closing prices.
- The prices used to calculate the pivot point are the previous period's high, low and closing prices for a security.
More definitions of closing priceDefinition of closing price in:
- The US English dictionary