- The regular time at which a pub, shop, or other place closes to the public each day: they sat in a corner of the lounge bar until closing timeMore example sentences
- The people complaining about the early closing time only see the bars and foreign restaurants.
- The much-loved gardens have been closed in line with library and coffee shop closing times to limit the access vandals have to the grounds.
- We recommend that parents should be informed in writing of a school's opening and closing times.
More definitions of closing timeDefinition of closing time in:
- The US English dictionary