- A mass of cloud covering all or most of the sky: the shuttle broke through the cloud cover [mass noun]: long periods of cloud coverMore example sentences
- Although their ultimate enemy had been the weather, the mist and cloud cover had made the attack possible in the first place.
- However, as the rain subsided and the cloud cover eased, the music came to soothe and reward the faithful group of supporters.
- Not only were the mosquito's unbearable because of recent rains, the cloud cover was the worst I've seen in a while.
More definitions of cloud coverDefinition of cloud cover in:
- The US English dictionary