- A railway carriage equipped with a lounge and other amenities.More example sentences
- We boarded and the diner had closed for the evening and the club car was only opened until midnight.
- The club car still remained busy with several passengers sitting in the numerous chairs, talking over drinks and work.
- One exhibit that caught my eye upon the museum's reopening was devoted to the dining service of the old B&O, when passengers relaxed in club cars and had waiters carve turkey tableside.
More definitions of club carDefinition of club car in:
- The US English dictionary