noun (plural clubmen)
- A man who is a member of a gentleman’s club: the MP has a reputation as a Blimpish clubman and Tory curmudgeonMore example sentences
- One of our greatest clubmen, he served the club in every capacity but especially as an administrator and is best remembered as a long serving Secretary.
- Both have been long-serving clubmen, occupying many of the official club positions over the years.
- He's very committed, one of the best clubmen you could get.
More definitions of clubmanDefinition of clubman in:
- The US English dictionary