(North American clued-in)
- Well informed about a particular subject: I’m not too clued-up on turtles' habitsMore example sentences
- He had met a lot of girls but never one so clued-in and so switched-on.
- Believe me when I say that as little as three or four years ago, I was very clued-up about national and international news each day.
- She said she was a clued-up woman but had been spending too much time working on international relations.
More definitions of clued-upDefinition of clued-up in:
- The US English dictionary