- Having knowledge or understanding of something; well informed: clueful helpline operatorsMore example sentences
- For such a clueful person, he has an interesting blind spot.
- Something similar started to happen in the summer, when the company did an unusually clueful thing: they created unmoderated newsgroups for every one of their major products.
- But acknowledging that he was speaking in front of a fairly clueful group of international press analysts, he concluded: ‘Yeah, you're right.’
More definitions of cluefulDefinition of clueful in:
- The US English dictionary