(Of a product or service) marketed under or carrying two or more brand names: co-branded credit cards
More example sentences
- The national bank is coming out with its credit card as a co-branded product with a foreign bank.
- Part of the TV channel's success stems from its male-driven, World War II image, an image that could change if women start buying co-branded products like furniture.
- For growth, he concluded a key deal in October with the computer manufacturer to sell co-branded products.
- More example sentences
- That's a classic example of how you can build a brand through co-branding.
- Credit card co-branding aims at increasing brand awareness using each other's strengths.
- We do some actual co-branding with both brands on the label, which is very effective.
More definitions of co-brandedDefinition of co-branded in:
- The US English dictionary