Definition of co-branded in English:
(Of a product or service) marketed under or carrying two or more brand names: co-branded credit cards
More example sentences
- The national bank is coming out with its credit card as a co-branded product with a foreign bank.
- Part of the TV channel's success stems from its male-driven, World War II image, an image that could change if women start buying co-branded products like furniture.
- For growth, he concluded a key deal in October with the computer manufacturer to sell co-branded products.
- Example sentences
- That's a classic example of how you can build a brand through co-branding.
- Credit card co-branding aims at increasing brand awareness using each other's strengths.
- We do some actual co-branding with both brands on the label, which is very effective.
Definition of co-branded in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan