- A joint founder.More example sentences
- After days of cleaning up and putting away, my co-founders and I left with exactly what many founders of failed start-ups leave with: nothing more than the experience.
- She was one of the original 11 co-founders of the magazine.
- He was scrupulous about listing himself as a co-founder of Greenpeace and was cagey about how many co-founders there were.
- More example sentences
- After co-founding the international non-profit group which brings high-tech volunteers to the developing world, she decided to focus her energies on her music.
- She followed this triumph by co-founding the Women's Medical College in a residential area of Toronto the same year her daughter graduated.
- In 1990, she co-founded the Dublin Self Advocacy Group to campaign for the rights of people with learning difficulties.
More definitions of co-founderDefinition of co-founder in:
- The US English dictionary