Definition of co-founder in English:
A joint founder.
- After days of cleaning up and putting away, my co-founders and I left with exactly what many founders of failed start-ups leave with: nothing more than the experience.
- She was one of the original 11 co-founders of the magazine.
- He was scrupulous about listing himself as a co-founder of Greenpeace and was cagey about how many co-founders there were.
- Example sentences
- After co-founding the international non-profit group which brings high-tech volunteers to the developing world, she decided to focus her energies on her music.
- She followed this triumph by co-founding the Women's Medical College in a residential area of Toronto the same year her daughter graduated.
- In 1990, she co-founded the Dublin Self Advocacy Group to campaign for the rights of people with learning difficulties.
Definition of co-founder in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan