- A line on a map connecting points at which a tidal level, especially high tide, occurs simultaneously.More example sentences
- Apply oceanographic principles for the development of co-tidal lines and tidal zoning.
- Instead, as is shown on the map, most co-tidal lines lie at a marked angle to the longitudes and some are even perpendicular to them.
- Co-tidal lines run in the southwest direction in the southern coast of Korea.
More definitions of co-tidal lineDefinition of co-tidal line in:
- The US English dictionary